Mergi la conţinut

Indian Partners With Traeger Grills With Hot Results

advrider

Yup, it’s a little looney, but it is kinda’ cool.  I mean hot.

So what am I talking about?  I’m talking about a fresh collaboration between two America companies that have yielded hot results in more ways than one.

It seems that Indian Motorcycles has teamed with Traeger Wood-Fired Grills to create… wait for it…

Motorcycle-Grill hybrid.

Yes, you read it right, a motorcycle equipped with a working wood-fired grill.

Indian Traeger grill

The Indian Traeger moto grill are both ready to cook.

The new machine(s) was rolled out at the 79th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota.   Free meat was made available to anyone who showed up and test rode an Indian.

As for the machine itself, its a combination of an Indian Darkhorse with a Traeger Ironwood 885 wood pellet grill attached as its sidecar.  Both the motorcycle and the grill are fully functional and Traeger says you can even grill your meats while you ride along.  Umm… ok.

Indian Traeger grill

The bike/grill even holds all the necessary utensils.

Traeger crowed about the grill and the bike by saying:

Leave those greasy spoon diners in the rear-view mirror and chow down on juicy brisket, smoky ribs, and killer pulled pork wherever your travels take you.”

The bike/grill combo was “cooked up” by Thor Drake of See See Motorcycles.  If you are wondering whether you can buy one of the Indian/Traeger combos, the answer is no.  But you may get a chance to see one at other motorcycle shows later in the year.

But who knows, with enough interest…

Vezi sursa

Link către comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Participa la conversatie

Poti raspunde acum si inregistra mai tarziu. Daca ai un cont, autentifica-te pentru a comenta folosind contul existent.
Nota: Comentariul necesita aprobarea moderatorului inainte sa devina vizibil.

Oaspete
Răspunde la topic...

×   Inserat ca 'rich text'.   Insereaza ca text simplu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Linkul a fost inserat automat sub formă de conținut.   Șterge formatarea și afișează ca link simplu

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent activi   0 membri

• Niciun utilizator înregistrat nu vizualizează pagina.
  • Creează O Nouă...