Mergi la conţinut
Autentifica-te  
wfuuopy

Runescape cellphone open in the background on my phone

So this is an Apple restriction. Programs running in the background are in a suspended state. However, this is. I really don't know whether it is the same for  OSRS gold android, but it's fairly frustrating to be playing RS mobile on iOS, and obtaining lobbied after 20 minutes of having it open in the background. Sometimes I have to minimize to react to a text or two, and sometimes I'm viewing youtube, or surfing reddit (like on my desktop!)

I believe consistency with this across platforms is a reasonable thing. If the reason for doing so is to keep folks from afking, then can I minimize RS in my desktop and have that open for 5 minutes without being lobbied? The principle stays the same, although the sole difference is that the device. I feel like this would just encourage a few people for their desktop to RDP.

It is more of a device limitation, telephones tend to put any program not actively being used to a"standby" state, which vastly limits what system resources the program can get, while keeping the app in RAM does make it instantly reaccessible. Using a match this ends in a lobby. You may look at looking at battery optimization settings if there's a way to keep the program from going into"standby".

Mine stays open on android when switching apps if desktop app data is switched on. IOS might be helped on by that, but other then that you device may not be able to handle it in the backdrop. And what the fuck is wrong with you folks to make you come up with these ridiculous asinine ideas that Jagex would like to punish individuals and prevent individuals from afking? Where can I find this option? Every time I switch apps for over half a moment, I get logged out.

Yeah mate this ruined my appetite for the program and has driven me insane. However, from what I've researched and as others have said this really is an limitation not a Jagex limitation. I downloaded the school app and it is the same. So it seems the app is disabled on iOS from the get go. Personally, if Jagex can not get around this issue I have a program for performing farm conducts and not much else sadly. Normally you have the setting refresh on background. It needs to  buy runescape 3 gold be toggled on but make sure your telephone is not in batterysave-mode! I havent fully tested myself in this beta yet, but I nogiced an increase earlier I got lobbied. It could also depend that program you use when you put rs. Employing whatsapp seems like it made me lobby than utilizing discord.

Distribuie această postare

Link la postare
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a comenta

Trebuie să fii membru pentru a putea lăsa comentarii

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te în comunitate. Este uşor!

Înregistrare

Autentifică-te

Ești deja membru? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentificare

Autentifica-te  

• Recent activi   0 membri

Niciun utilizator înregistrat nu vizualizează pagina.