Mergi la conţinut

Arhivat

Acest topic este acum arhivat şi este închis viitoarelor răspunsuri.

roccomotors

vand Too Low Priced Yamaha. Swindler?

Hello! My name is Rocco, I'm from Italy and I am a new registered member. I want to tell you about some offers of bikes, cars and tractors on alibaba.com

I was serching for a used bike and I discovered the website www.alibaba.com I've found a dude who was selling out a Yamaha YZF R6 year 2008 at the price of 2.800 euro. Also the man, or the company, has for sale a Harley Davidson for a bargain... not to mention the Tractors and a stunning Ford Mustang. The company/seller name is Bradimira Silv from Dragasani, Romania. I've been contacted the saleman by e mail and asked him the price + the shipping to Italy. He told me: 2.400 euro!!!! WOW I was very interested in buying the Yamaha and I asked him if was possibile to come to Dragasani with my van, pay by cash and come back to my country. No way, no way... He gave me the address of his transporter company, the bank IBAN and told me to pay by bank transfer. The company name is "Dante Intenational Cargo Express" but I didn't find any notice about the company. The man asked me to make the payment very soon becouse there was many customers for the YZF. I didn't pay at all... Can you please verify if Bradimira Silv and Dante Iternational Cargo Express are true Romanian companies? Or maybe is a swindler, a confidence man named "Rotaru Marian".

Try to serch Bradimira Silv at www.alibaba.com

Thank you very much in advance!

Rocco, Novara (Italia)

Distribuie această postare

Link la postare
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

this is a skam my friend don't pay you will get nothing just lose the money DO NOT SEND MONEY look here http://www.dragcars.com/Ford--Mustang-Gt-Shelby-2008-Ford-Mustang-GT-Shelby-GT500,-40th-Anniversay-For-Sale_260814425262.html this is a link with an ad form where they copied the mustang pics from their site it's writen there the car is in the us not in Gorj Romania .... so it's a lie try pro-bike ... vanzari - (sales) you will find good prices bye

http://bradimira.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/119220708-0/2008_Ford_Mustang_Gt_Shelby.html Fake

----------------------------------------------

the bike is fake : http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320735326641&clk_rvr_id=263199150091 ebay ad of us based seller this is a skam seller on ali baba to steal money

Link la postare

Sry to ask man,but why would you think that some guy no matter what residence he has,would sell a 2008 R6 at such an unreal price.You can't even buy a decent 2003 whit that cash.So you should've knowned from the very start it's just a blitz offer to lighten yo' pockets!Cheers from Bucharest.And be less ( way less ) confident next time!

Link la postare

Sry to ask man,but why would you think that some guy no matter what residence he has,would sell a 2008 R6 at such an unreal price.You can't even buy a decent 2003 whit that cash.So you should've knowned from the very start it's just a blitz offer to lighten yo' pockets!Cheers from Bucharest.And be less ( way less ) confident next time!

Thank you so much Vali22 and Obsesed for the kind attention you're giving me. I will be less confident next time!

Cheers from Novara, Italia

Link la postare

Take care this is a scam imported from Western Europe, you might stumble upon it there too. My only dilemma is why om Earth would somebody pay for a bike he didn't even see yet? Ofcourse, your decision was logical and absolutely wise. I wouldn't dream to decide otherwise if I would be in your place, buying a used motorcycle is a risky business even when you see and test it, so you can never be too careful with such a transaction.

Link la postare

• Recent activi   0 membri

Niciun utilizator înregistrat nu vizualizează pagina.